Complete Your U.S. Immigration Forms Online In Language You Understand!

NOTE: Immigration Direct is not affiliated with the U.S. government. Blank forms can be downloaded for free from the official government site.

Why use immigration direct?

Step-by-step instructions and pointers clearly lead you through the process

Avoid application errors that cause delays

File your forms online or follow our simple mail-in filing instructions

US Citizenship

US Citizenship (Form N-400)

Replacement of Citizenship (Form N-565)

Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-600)

Citizenship Test and Interview (DVD)

Green Card

Green Card Renewal

Green Card Replacement

Green Card through Family Member

Green Card through Employment

Green Card through Marriage

Adjustment of Status

Conditional Permanent Resident

How to come to the U.S.A

Family Visas

F-2, Family Members of F-1

H-4, Family Members of H-1, H-2, H-3

K-1, Fiancé(e) Visa

K-3, Spouses of U.S. Citizens

K-4, Children of U.S. Citizens

L-2, Family Members of L-1

M-2, Family Members of M-1

O-3, Family of O-1, O-2

P-4, Family Members of P-1, P-2, P-3

Q-3, Family Members of Q-1

R-2, Family Members of R-1

TD, Family Members of TN

V-1, Spouses of U.S. Residents

V-2, Children of U.S. Residents

I-485, Adjustment of Status

I-824, Follow to Join

Student Visas

Academic Student

Exchange Visitor

Vocational Student

How to come to the U.S.A

Visitor Visas

Business Visitors

Tourist Visitors

Temporary Work

Exchange Visitors

Affidavit of Support

Change/Extend Visa

Duplicate Approval Notice

Replace Arrival/Departure Card

How to come to the U.S.A

Work Visas

Treaty Traders

Treaty Investors

Specialty Work


Intracompany Transfers

Extraordinary Ability

Religious Work

Employment Authorization

How to come to the U.S.A


Change of Address (AR-11)

Green Card Renewal (I-90)

Replace Arrival/Departure Record (I-102)

Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) (I-129F)

Green card for Family Member (I-130)

Travel Document (I-131)

Affidavit of Support (I-134)

Adjustment of Status (I-485)

Extend/Change Dependent Status (I-539)

Remove Conditions of Residence (I-751)

Employment Authorization Document (I-765)

Temporary Protective Status (I-821)

Duplicate Approval Notice (I-824)

Immigrant Petition (I-140)

File a FOIA Request(G-639)

Application for Naturalization (N-400)

Replacement of Citizenship (N-565)

Certificate of Citizenship (N-600)

All USCIS Forms